Pulled 223 62gr FMJ SS109 Bullets

223 62gr FMJ SS109 Bullets for loading 223 or 5.56 brass.
These are Demill / pulldown bullets. NOT new.
Pull marks are very minimal and they are in excellent condition.
Bullets do contain a steel penetrator and are magnetic.

Availability: In stock

$18.00

* Required Fields

Yes

Details

Details

Pulled / Demilled .223 62gr FMJ Bullets for loading 223 or 5.56 brass. 22 Caliber (.224 Diameter) 62 Grain Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail Steel Core with Cannelure. These bullets do contain a steel penetrator and are magnetic.

Reviews

Customer Reviews (22)

Pulled SS109 62 GRAIN BULLETSReview by Mark
Overall Rating
These bullets came promptly to my door and it looks to me that they were tumbled before they were sent as there is still a bit of comb in the bags !

Thank you Everglades for the fast delivery!

I will be loading these up soon.! (Posted on 8/27/2018)
Great ValueReview by MCMoon
Overall Rating
Bought two rounds of 500 each. Always on a tight budget and this is an excellent product; especially for the price. Plan on buying much more as funds permit. (Posted on 5/23/2018)
Excellent dealReview by Chris
Overall Rating
Have ordered these a couple times now. shoot great from my AR's. Very consistent on weight, little to no marks on them, and super fast shipping. First order came with the actual green tips painted on some, but most were rubbed off. Second batch came with no green mars at all but still passed magnet test. Excellent deal. (Posted on 5/14/2018)
serviceReview by William
Overall Rating
Love the low prices, and fee shipping great people to deal with. Wish we had more people out there like them. (Posted on 12/5/2017)
223 62 grReview by kenny
Overall Rating
very happy with bullets got 1000 (Posted on 12/17/2016)
Great product at a great priceReview by Last_Shadow
Overall Rating
ot 200 try. Well am waiting till there back in stock to order 5000 more. My son and I shoot alot (Posted on 12/3/2016)
Worth the costReview by Lostengineer
Overall Rating
I use these for medium range hog hunting, always do the job. I'm up to about 2k purchased so far, these aren't match bullets but for the cost a person would be stupid to think they are. The packaging is good and the huge SS109 on the bag tells you exactly what they are. They will perform just like any other mill spec bullet will center mass at 500 with a competent shooter. As soon as more come available I'll be buying them. (Posted on 10/20/2016)
Great Deal as AdvertisedReview by Trustee Paul
Overall Rating
I just received my first order of 500 and am very pleased. After inspecting them I found most to weigh 62.8gr with some variants between 61.9 to 63.4. Only a few had any noticeable pull marks. The green tip paint varied between none and full. As a result of this first order, I just finished ordering 1,000 more. I've been reloading for 30-years and am impressed with this offer! (Posted on 10/19/2016)
great bullets Review by steve
Overall Rating
These bullets was just what the description says. I got them and i finialy got them load. when i got them i was short on the count, it was short 159. I contacted the support team on the web site and within three days the replacement bullets arrived. these people are awsome. i have ordered in the past from them and the count was always right. I will be buying more from here, always great support and friendly with great prices and fast shipping and great bullets. Thanks again steve. (Posted on 10/19/2016)
suppriseReview by Paul
Overall Rating
Very fast ship. Bullets have very few marks.Great doing business. (Posted on 10/14/2016)
Quality Pulled BulletsReview by Bradley
Overall Rating
Ordered 100. Looked great, will be ordering more. (Posted on 9/29/2016)
first time customerReview by jeff
Overall Rating
Very pleased. Weight difference is random but manageable. (Posted on 9/29/2016)
Great product at a great priceReview by Jeffery
Overall Rating
Great product. Exactly as described, and great price.
I'll buy again. (Posted on 9/27/2016)
ThanksReview by Dom
Overall Rating
Great deal!

I bought 200; coming back for 500 more.

Fast shipping included in the price! (Posted on 9/24/2016)
Buy these. Now.Review by Hugh
Overall Rating
Bought 2,000 based on reviews. I will be back for more. Less than 11c a piece gets my cost per round down to about 28c each. I could not discern any "bad" bullets. Most had intact green tip paint they are so gently pulled! Came in bundles of 500 bullets inside box. Very easy to store and handle. THANKS! (Posted on 9/22/2016)
fairReview by bigbrohopalong
Overall Rating
FAIR BUT OVERALL GOOD---WEIGHT CHANGES WITH THE BULLETS-BUT IF YOU PUT THE TIME IN AND WEIGH THEM & LOAD THEM TO THEIR WIGHT THEN THEY ARE ON THE MARK--WILL I BUY MORE? WELL I JUST DID--I THINK THAT A LABEL SHOULD BE PUT ON PACKAGE ON WHAT WEIGHT THE BULLET IS--(REASON)--MAYBE SOME NEW RE-LOADERS MIGHT GET THEM MIXED UP WITH 55 GR INSTEAD OF 62 GR. BY NOT WEIGHING THEM BEFORE LOADING THEM----- ALL IN ALL VERY HAPPY WITH PRODUCT (Posted on 9/8/2016)
Great productReview by shay
Overall Rating
Ordered 100 just to test out. All 100 were good. Did notice a lite pull Mark on one of them, but nothing to be concerned about. Will be buying a lot more. (Posted on 9/4/2016)
Great 1st orderReview by Snickers01
Overall Rating
Just ordered and received 500 count. Saw no apparent flaws and will order again. Going to order some other items in near future. These guys live up to there rep. Pleasure doing business. (Posted on 9/2/2016)
Very impressedReview by Bigboreman
Overall Rating
5 stars to everglades, 3.5 stars to whoever manufactured these. I was skeptical of buying pulled bullets. But they are cheep and the pull marks did look very minimal in the picture, so I took a chance. The marks are almost not visible on about 90% of them. I sort all my bullets by length them by actual weight to get as much accuracy as possible. These thing we're all over the place. Length was from .894" - .914", weight went from 62.1 graino to 63.3 graings. I had three that were WAY out in length so I didn't bother to weigh those. They measured, .921", 932", & .938". These were severely squished by the collet when pulled, so I just loaded them just throw down range. All n all I am very impressed with them, 3 out of 200 scraped for $36......heck yeah, I can live with that. Plan to buy more new, and pulled. (Posted on 8/21/2016)
Pleasently surprised and super fast shippingReview by Enchanted loader
Overall Rating
This was my first experience purchasing pulled bullets. I half expected to receive a bag of mutilated bullets not fit for reloading. Not the case at all! The pull marks are incredibly faint and in some instances non-existent. The amount of green paint varies from lots to none but all were magnetic. I will buy more. (Posted on 8/15/2016)

Items 1 to 20 of 22 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Pulled 223 62gr FMJ SS109 Bullets

How do you rate this product? *

1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Overall Rating

Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.